Hello fun folks 😊
In the spirit of thankfulness, i would like to take this moment and answer almost all the questions with regard to this blog and myself. I have been using email, Instagram and tumblr as my formal feedback apps. Therefore i unified all the questions into a list. Additionally i will be sharing some of the most heartfelt comments from all the platforms, just as an act of pure gratitude as you would expect with their full consent😊
Allow me to start with the unexacting questions then to the strenuous ones down the line
Note: The questions are copy pasted as asked.
- Greetings! Your content is exceptional, Greetings, thanks a bunch.
- How old are you? Am Twenty One years old.
- What is your pet name? Okay don’t get it twisted, my name is fridah, my alias is freya.
- Where do you live? I live in my parent’s house 😂😂😂
- How tall are you? I dont know , 4,9 or 5,1 somewhere within that reach i guess.
- I dare you to Post your pictures after your recent blog? 😬😬I dare you to follow me on Instagram and see ALL my posted pictures.
- Hi, any whacky photos for your readers?, Hi 😂 … I might just have one.
- I wanted to comment on your posts but why have you disabled the comments? This is the countless time am getting this question, here’s the reason. MY contemplation of a website is an online anonymous space. That being the case, i think it’s easier for people to type anything good (or not) regarding an article without taking any account for it, just because they can. But when one makes the effort to reach out in a more signed manner i find it better. We can always create a topic out of some good identified comments. (That stated however i will reconsider & enable the comments just don’t be mean, but you can be honest🠼/em>
- Is writing just a hobby or it’s something you would like to commercialize and grow in? (Well, in as much as it is a hobby, i think i have to grow in it first before commercializing anything, but am a visionary, so expect nothing less when it comes to this blog. And thank you for that.
- Are you a Misfit in the hole of love as quoted in one of your blogs? 😂😂😂oh no! But i wrote a note ; Dont take my word for it you. 😂 …I just idealized all that content for a good read, that’s all.
- Just how much of your personal life are you willing to disclose as a writer to your readers? This felt like a TV interview😂 but it’s a good question thank youu, I would like to refer my answer to the first article i wrote in wordpress, A flaker is a piece of something, a pen is obvious. The soul is dyed with the colour of it’s thoughts, so the flaker pen is detached from my soul to pen my thoughts, explicitly the thoughts screaming to be heard, hence that is just how much of my personal life am willing to disclose.
- Name a writer’s challenge? I could name much like the writer’s block, but the pressing one, is how most people have always taken writers to be a replica of their words, that is such a queer way of being limitative. I think of it as not only being judgemental but also being intrusive of one’s creativity, which is not cool by the way.
- Poetry looks good on you, I love the journey of your life, can you write short ballads, fairytales and mysteries? First of all thank you😂. Also i feel the need to admit rightway that i didn’t know what a ballad was, all thanks to google😂 …Now, i can’t yet tell what i can i do and what i can’t, but am affirmative on one thing, that i just want to keep on writing as i grow. As it’s the only way to discover where i belong in this end of words . Thanks a lots )
- How can you be such a quiet person , yet so loud in this other end? (This was from a friend) …I am one person who beleives in balance.😂 I’m not that silent in real, but i agree that in pages i can be all words.
So while we are at that, as mentioned here are some worthy heartening remarks which i truly appreciate, hopefully soon when i get some goodreads then, there might be some premium giveaways 😂 Meanwhile, i’ll only be naming #TheFanofTheMonth, as we toast to the beginning and progress of this amazing milestone.
( To get in touch, click the menu button on top of the page, then, contact 💛)